- “2016 Top Workplace Professional Award” - Sun Sentinel
- “2015 HYPE Entrepreneur of the Year” - Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce
- “40 Under 40” Business Leaders in South Florida – South Florida Business Journal
- Graduate of the Wharton School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania
- Opened his first business at 19 years of age, growing team to 13 locations & over 2,000 salespeople
- Board of Directors – Friends of the Miami-Dade County Public Library
- Published: AE Magazine, PSP Magazine, Start Up Nation, Surgical Aesthetics, Millenial Eye, ISAPS Journal
Jon Hoffenberg is the Founder and President of SEOversite and a graduate of the #1 business school in the country, the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania. Jon brings a deep understanding of online marketing, entrepreneurship and business development, cultivated over nearly two decades of executive management experience. Jon opened his first company at the age of 19 which grew into a team of 45 and by the age of 27 had a team of over 2,000 people in 13 locations. SEOversite (its parent company, YellowTelescope LLC) has been led by Jon since 2008, and is an industry leader in digital consulting and online marketing oversight.
Jon has been awarded and honored for his philanthropy and business acumen. The South Florida Business Journal named Jon as one of “40 Under 40” Business Leaders in South Florida. Further, he was named the “HYPE Entrepreneur of the Year” by the Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce, as well as a “Top Workplace Professional” by the Sun Sentinel. Jon is a frequent lecturer and published writer. He has spoken at, or been featured in, Start-up Nation, Modern Medicine, ISAPS Journal, AE Magazine, New Retina MD, AAFPRS, ASPS, NYRSPS, ASCRS-ASOA, SFO-NFO, Millenial Eye, HT360: Volume 3 and more. SEOversite has been named a preferred Affiliate of RealSelf.com, Wyncode Academy, PracticeDock.com, eMerit.com, and SiteStaff.com. Jon currently sits on the Board of Directors of the Miami-Dade County Library System Friends organization.
Jon is originally from Chicago and now resides in Miami Beach. He is a whisky connoisseur, world-traveler, poker player and paddle boarder, podcaster and avid reader, live music festival-goer and sports fan, website wonk, father and husband.
- Graduate of Wake Forest University
- At age 20 managed a team of over 300
- Faculty Appointments and Published Work: AAFPRS, ASCRS-ASOA, ASPS Re-Boot Camp, NFO-SFO, Modern Medicine & Millenial Eye
- Executive Committee – New World Symphony
Ed Syring is the Vice President of SEOversite and a Partner in the firm. Prior to his undergraduate studies in the art and science of Communication at Wake Forest University, he discovered a passion for the psychological principles that dictate human behavior in sales, management, and marketing. At 18 he ranked in top 40 out of his company’s sales force of over 30,000 before being promoted to management, eventually managing hundreds of salespeople and conducting thousands of interviews. Ed has become an expert in marketing, sales, and business development with over 15 years of demonstrated results. He has a fervent desire to help businesses determine their marketing needs and develop online marketing strategies that will provide the highest return on investment.
He has spoken at, or been featured in, Wyncode Academy, Modern Medicine, AAFPRS, ASPS, ASCRS-ASOA, SFO-NFO, Millennial Eye, and more. He is a member of the Executive Committee for the Friends of the New World Symphony and active supporter of the burgeoning Miami arts and cultural community.
Born in NYC, raised in Delray Beach, FL, Ed has been in Miami Beach since 2009. He’s still regularly exploring the area via Vespa and paddleboard. He is a whisky connoisseur always chasing Jon’s level of taste and appreciation, avid art and antique collector with an eclectic passion for design, curious musical aficionado & food lover. He is grateful to be outside in the South Florida weather, even in the summer.
- Opened first business at 20 years of age, overseeing a team of over 200 representatives
- Over 17 years of sales and project management experience
- Currently manages and coaches all SEOversite team members, while overseeing dozens of online projects and website designs annually
- Expert in website analysis and online marketing, responsible for millions in growth for SEOversite clients
John Berry has been with SEOversite since its inception, and currently serves as Sr. Client Director. He has hired or managed over one thousand staff members during his career and lectured to thousands more. He has served as a lecturer on faculty at ASCRS-ASOA. In addition to being an expert in client relations, team building, management, and accountability, John’s desire to ensure client satisfaction is his top priority. He provides SEOversite clients with a unique perspective thanks to his ability to dissect and diagnose online project issues using logic and experience from both the supplier and the customer viewpoint alike.
- Graduate of Tulane University
- 7 Years Experience in Pharmaceutical Marketing
- Faculty Appointments and Published Work - StartUp Nation - "Google is a Librarian", "Power of the Price Increase,” ASCRS-ASOA, AAFPRS
- Manages SEOversite vendor vetting, operations and quality management, and SEOversite Preferred Affiliate programs
Jill Peeling has served as a Senior Director with SEOversite since 2014, overseeing the day to day operations of SEOversite as well as supporting dozens of web marketing clients annually. After graduating from Tulane University, Jill served, for nearly a decade, in executive sales, marketing and operations roles within the pharmaceutical space. Jill has spoken on faculty at both ASCRS-ASOA and AAFPRS. Her published articles can be seen in Start-Up Nation. A major component of Jill role is overseeing the vetting process for web vendors seeking coveted Preferred Vendor status with SEOversite, and works with the SEOversite executive team to differentiate the nation’s best web gurus from the rest of the pack.
Jill is originally from Newton, Massachusetts and has spent over a decade residing in sunny Miami. Jill is a lover of travel, dining, music, theater, television, the New England Patriots and all things Boston. She is also a fabulous mother to one daughter and an eleven year old dog, Fenway.
- Director of iScreamSocialMedia – SEOversite’s Social Media Management Division
- Hootsuite Certified Social Media Expert
- Double Major Graduate of University of Maine
- 6 years’ operations experience focused on business growth and development
With a keen eye for design and a vast knowledge of brand development, Mae Pontbriand manages and serves as the head of our iScreamSocialMedia division, overseeing client feeds for all of our clientele. She holds a degree from the University of Maine and is Hootsuite University Certified in social media management. Mae has an extensive background in marketing and behavioral economics, creative design and marketing metrics, and an uncanny ability to bring to life the voice of a business through curated and created content.
Hailing from Burlington, Vermont, Mae currently resides in Miami with her wife and the SEOversite office dog, Scout. She spends most of her free time outdoors, whether it is on the white sand beaches of Miami or camping in the mountains of Georgia.